I’m Stuck, You’re Stuck
Breakthrough to Better Work Relationships and Results by Discovering your DiSC Behavioral Style
Includes the personal profile that has helped over 40 million people understand themselves and others
“Getting unstuck can be the difference between success and failure in life. With DiSC as your mirror and Tom Ritchey as your coach you can move ahead on your journey.”
– Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager
Coach yourself to successful work relationships with DiSC, the self-discovery tool that has helped 40 million people move beyond their differences
During your workday, do you sometimes feel:
- Stuck with someone who’s difficult to work with, no matter how hard you try?
- Stuck with ways of doing things that aren’t getting good results?
- Stuck with miscommunication, frustration, stress, or anger?
I’m Stuck, You’re Stuck will help you move forward with a proven, research-based tool called DiSC. In just ten minutes, you can understand any situation in new ways, with new options for you.
- Discover your primary behavioral style: Dominance, Influence, Supportiveness or Conscientiousness
- Explore your strengths, and learn what to watch out for
- Read the styles of others
- Understand different points of view
- Prevent misunderstandings
- Learn to adapt you style to get the best results
Join the millions who have experiences DiSC through training and workshops in companies big and small, across North America and around the world. Understand why you and others do the things you do. Soon, you won’t be stuck anymore.
“An insightful and practical look at how to bring greater harmony and effectiveness to interpersonal relationships. A must-read for individuals seeking to better understand their own style and how to interact productivity with the styles of others.”
– Richard Chang, CEO, Richard Chang Associates, Inc., and author of The Passion Plan and The Passion Plan at Work
About the Author
Tom Ritchey is Chief Learning Officer of Inscape Publishing, the world’s leading independent developer and publisher of research-based personal learning tools for business and personal life.
Alan Axelrod is author of numerous business, communication, and management books, including the bestsellers Pattern on Leadership and Elizabeth I C.E.O.
Series: Inscape Guide
Paperback: 175 pages
Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; 1st edition
Published On: 2002-02-09
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches